- A person is sticking it to the man, by boasting up the price of their home that was purchased for $25,000 to $5 million! The location: Adjecnt to where Little Caesers arena is being built.
- Ford investing 1.2 Billion in 3 South East Michigan Ford plants
- Detroit schools, state consider deal to avoid closures
The plan involves Eastern Michigan University, the University of Michigan, Michigan State University and Wayne State University, according to the Michigan Department of Education.
The four institutions would help set “high but attainable” goals at two dozen city schools that had been targeted by the state for closure, improving academic achievement and decreasing chronic absenteeism and teacher vacancies.
- Under Armor isopening a store Downtown, just a couple of doors down from rival Nike
- The Detroit Pistons are all but eliminated from playoff contention. Yes they could theoretically go…
View original post 132 more words
Writer for TheCouchSports.com, LiveFromWoodward.com, & PTA. Editor, and Co-Host of The Couch Sports Podcast, and a Certified Beardsman.