We worry so much in life, right? Bills, health insurance, car notes, rent, mortgage, children, etc. Well it’s time for some dam comedy. Yes yours truly, the MOST STRAIGHT, PETTIEST MAN aka PETTYKANG is here to help. So check this out.
Who doesn’t love a good argument? Especially when you are either on the winning side, or watching from afar. I miss on TV AND movies in my day, seeing people get TOLD DA F#$% OFF. Here are some of my favorite arguments or people getting told off or checked.
Honorable Mention: Set it off. Luther tells off poor Kimberly Elise and is the worst boss to work for. It’s all good, he gets what’s coming to him, but this part had me in tears!
10. A Thin Line Between Love and Hate. Yes and yes. Lynn Whitfield was a different kind of crazy. Man she is scary. I love this scene. Lmfao how she was provoking mama though.
9. Bebe’s Kids. I really could put the whole movie, but when she told he about her ashyiness, it was over with. And she Hella caught the lotion bottle too.
8. House Party 1. Man I miss Robin Harris. This was my favorite scene because he Hella checked dude who thought he was gonna get a free pass for saying that he was a Muslim. Hahahaha.
7. Lean on Me. So Mr. Clark thinks he’s the HNIC, HUH?
6. Lean on Me. The origin of HNIC
5. Lean on Me. So what we not gonna have is a militant Black man as an incumbent principal tryna check a sistah. No sir.
4. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Now this is a lighter side of an argument but man RIP James Avery. I would have loved to see James Avery and James Earl Jones in a shouting match.
3. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Will’s face as he was instigating though. Little tiny onions swimming in a sea of gravy.
2. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. When The Real Aunt Viv, took her earrings off though.
The Temptations Movie. You tell em David Ruffin. Ain’t nobody checking for Otis’ punk ass.
1. Poetic Justice. I would never argue Regina King. I’m petty but not dumb. Man she is so fine and good with these roles, right?
Well this was just a random list. What would yours be? Please comment below. I will add more in the near future, until then remember Pettiness is hereditary 😁😁😁😁😁😁😊
Born and raised in San Francisco, Ca, I've been a local sports fan for about 26 years now. Have a passion for the 49ers, Giants, Warriors. Have a respect and a disliking (hahaha) for the Raiders and A's. Following Cal and Stanford College hoops, College football, NFL, WNBA, and NBA. Will be giving you perspective from a young black male growing up here in the bay area. Holding no punches. Hope ya'll enjoy